Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rakuzan/Gucifamily losers - getting taught a lesson
lmao how you gonna post the same screenshots twice just by different players
Thanks given by:
WHERE YOU GUYS AT???????? AFTER GETTING SMACKED AND SLAPPED AND TRASHED AND DUMPSTERD NO WORDS
LUL BEST BR TEAM BTW

DONT POST AGAIN YOU SHITTY FUCKS

4PREET

***** BOTTOM TIER FAGGOT
U GUYS ARE ALL TRASH
Thanks given by: Marujo , Scythez , PrinceReims , Vulgar , Reward , Lord
[Image: 3VQiolN.jpg]
[Image: Jm6rmxh.jpg]
[Image: zWJeMmh.jpg]
[Image: 0WcchJg.jpg]
[Image: QEc5Y87.jpg]
[Image: P8d7BU2.jpg]

lol xd
Thanks given by: LavyV2 , PrinceReims , Dan , Vulgar , Reward , Lord , sigi , noobvice
Smile BRS with all due respect I believe that there are rules that must be respected, if they lose they lose, if they win they won then because they insult them saying "trash Americans", understand if they generate disputes with their actions (insult) so do not expect them to remain silent .. and on the other hand it is a game so that fighting as they say enjoy the game and make peace I think they are no longer "kids" are mature people humbly shake hands and both teams apologize anyway they both want  Big Grin
Thanks given by: noobvice
(03-11-2018, 02:23 AM)Phanification Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.sone you fuking retard missed you boiiii and my ***** about Alex/rein they always been talking *****  when their ***** getting  destroyed they are full of *****. I remember when sone streaked on their ***** in duels like questers funniest ***** ever or when their whole squad lost to iwc 5x times in a row and still couldn't win when sone and some br from the what i seen on sone's stream they  won on their first try vs a hacker kappa stop giving them attention cuz they are *****

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

also ***** you IWC lmao yo ***** sone let me post the full pic' hate this ***** korean ***** kid ...u kids need to make sone ego people again e.e..

Zzzzz yeah, I need to ego you kid and no I'm cool with him fk off lul snake :/
UGG name - NinjaGirl / ChFBanana (My only two characters in UGG) stop asking me *_*

High level Gunz gameplay and other game videos You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks given by:
olha, vou ter que admitir, ta jogando bem pra *****, uma pena esse jogo ter morrido Sad
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
Kkkkk
Thanks given by:
Light clan.

[Image: DijFIOF.jpg]
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
Ego 2018 LUL

[Image: latest?cb=20170824232855&path-prefix=ru]
[Image: EAAaD.png]
[Image: EAA9o.png]

old times.....
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2018, 06:52 AM)Reward Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ego 2018 LUL

[Image: latest?cb=20170824232855&path-prefix=ru]

Chupa meu pau eric
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: