Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signing out
Goodbye.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
we love u helios
Thanks given by:
(04-16-2018, 06:07 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This was not all your fault, its sad how this community does not appreciate anything.
At least show some respect to the guy that has dedicated his time daily for over 2 years,
only Staff members will ever know how hard this dude worked on managing/leading this server/staff. 
Don't worry this isn't the end ~ 

What does it look like on the chatbox? Let me tell you something, the staff members are sometimes to delusional but the community isn't, even if most of people on here are retarded, they really aren't that delusional. We see, we co-operate. Most of them probably didn't really hate him, maybw he didn't give them a chance, but people who were staff here, with 1.5k plus players know better and understand better how to handle a community. If something ticks you off and you use your powers to shut that fukr down, that proves how much of a b!tch someone can be, trust me. Whatever he did, may it be for good or bad, idc, but "before and after" speaks a lot about the person.
Incase you missed out the chatbox scenes, you might wana go take a look.
Peace.
Thanks given by:
@Ouro ? LOL
Thanks given by:
(04-16-2018, 06:25 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-16-2018, 06:07 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This was not all your fault, its sad how this community does not appreciate anything.
At least show some respect to the guy that has dedicated his time daily for over 2 years,
only Staff members will ever know how hard this dude worked on managing/leading this server/staff. 
Don't worry this isn't the end ~ 

What does it look like on the chatbox? Let me tell you something, the staff members are sometimes to delusional but the community isn't, even if most of people on here are retarded, they really aren't that delusional. We see, we co-operate. Most of them probably didn't really hate him, maybw he didn't give them a chance, but people who were staff here, with 1.5k plus players know better and understand better how to handle a community. If something ticks you off and you use your powers to shut that fukr down, that proves how much of a b!tch someone can be, trust me. Whatever he did, may it be for good or bad, idc, but "before and after" speaks a lot about the person.
Incase you missed out the chatbox scenes, you might wana go take a look.
Peace.

praj for presidente
Thanks given by:
q Primeiro tudo Obrigado cabelo oportunidades q rápido Você me deu, eu Acho e Tenho certeza q aqui nenhuma pessoa TEM de Maturidade e e Bem treinados para ter alcance Uma Staff Head, aqui ninguem vai Fazer Trabalho Melhor cm Equipe Chefe cm ou Michou e Voce Helios , parabenos um mestre do jogo, Yaten, Scarecrow fazer Seu bem ou Trabalho, mas todos SABEM cm Helios oU Michou não ser capaz de Chegar Alguém, ou Erro Primeiro não humana e ou abuso de poder, algo q rápido você não fez, humildade Eu Nunca faltava, eu era apenas hum período Curto de ritmo nenhum computador, talvez Eu não tinha hum conjunto significativo cm fazer q rápido Você tinha, mais VALORE que q fez por Mim, por iSSO q eu era ensinado, espero Pls entender culpa q não foi SUA , uo Nenhum aqui foi Uma Situação q e mao fóruns e resolvido imediatamente, todos falharam, Helios estava maduro ou suficiente para reconhecer ou Aconteceu, e eu Acho q para eSSA AÇÃO digerindo digna e continuada ou pelo Staff Head, este tipo e um dois maiores p reoccupied com esse server ... Merece voltar ao seu post Michou, Helios, Kllaus, Fenn
cute
Thanks given by:
Oh man, I hated on you since the beggining, we had a beautiful history Sad
I know you did good for the server and gave your best. Cya man, good luck with your life.
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
Omg elhos that was not a movi pro amigo Sad
Farewell~
[Image: EAAaD.png]
[Image: EAA9o.png]

old times.....
Thanks given by:
#WELOVEHELIOS!
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by:
Everyone love you @Helios

De qualquer forma eu agradeço por tudo o que você fez nesse servidor, gostaria de dizer boa sorte em sua vida e com a faculdade.
Sempre que precisar de algo sinta-se a vontade em me chamar no skype ou mensagens privadas. 
Te amo e estamos juntos 

Atenciosamente
Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: