Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signing out
Hello Community,

Following yesterday's unfortunate event, that has led to the harsh circumstances and action being taken.
I would like to sincerely apologize to the community from my behalf for what has occurred.
Ensuring that this will not be repeated in the future, the server will continue as usual.

I myself am shocked of the situation and in disbelief that my misjudgment/trust of a former staff member would occur under my command.
For someone who claims to 'not care' about the server or Gunz. They have shown immaturity and their true intentions after having a literal 'b-tch fit' due to a tournament not going the way they would have liked it to... Resulting in the abrupt but understandable staff changes seen today.

A special apology goes out to the current/former staff: Administrators of the server @Pls @Triwedix
Head staff @Nebula @Mystic @Michou @Suktero
Head GMs/GMs @Scythez @shon @Kllaus @Fenn @Spear @YatenN @Scarecrow @Docomo @Hatsune @Suzy @Optic & Advertisers.
Although i have not been given the opportunity to return from my 3 week exam break as your Head Staff. I have dissapointed you all after being entrusted with managing the server for quite some time. I am however, thankful for the opportunities and friendships we have created as a big family.
Having the task of balancing college work/server work has truly taken a toll on me. Mistakes have been made and I take full responsibility for everything that has occurred.

Lastly i would like to thank the community for giving me the opportunity to moderate/maintain the server for 2 years.
It came with alot of ups and downs but in the long run beneficial, giving me the advantage of interacting and even learning a new language.
To the current/new staff members stay active, professional and fair. Abuse is strictly prohibited, as an example is left of what can result in your misbehavior.
I trust you will have no issues maintaining your end of the bargain by doing so.

Special shoutout to Mckx clan, the legit koreans and the BR squad ChoiZika, Rato, Gosamyr, Wytz, Warpin, Vitin + others for keeping Clan War competitive and alive.
I may have developed a fair share of enemies on this server, but believe me it was strictly business.. I have no bad intent/hate towards any of you.

This may or may not be my final good bye however I wanted to shed light to what has occurred.

Signing-off
Mr.UniverseGunz/Headstaff
Helios

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
I remember your first day as a trial Helios you had a good run brother even though you were hatin on me maybe now you can focus on school and live the life you should nothing lasts forever and one door closes another one opens
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
voce foi uma grande staff desejo boa sorte que tenha muitos sucessos na sua vida boa sorte Big Grin
Thanks given by:
You are the Boss.
Farewell Bro, i Hope you comeback!
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by:
Maybe tell us who ***** up and how since you're leaving.
Goodbye
Thanks given by:
thank you for the time and effort you put to manage the server 
goodluck in your college maybe now you can focus more on  what really will benifit you in the future 
goodbye.
Thanks given by:
in my opinion what happened yesterday was unacceptable, no one want to deal with this kind but it was your fault aswell, this type of action should not occur, i remember when vitor used to demote everybody on eurogunz we are seeing it again.
I hope pls make gunz great again with his actions.
Thanks given by:
I want to start thanking you for all the things you have done for me. Since I was only a Advertiser you always gave me attention when needed, I appreciate that. I want to thank you and Michou for give me the opportunity to became a Trial and now a Game Master. I won't disappoint you, I'll be always trying to do the best for this server, as you always did.
I really hope to see you more times around here, try to don't quit forever and don't forget to train your portuguese, you are really good in portuguese.
Thank you for everything, 
Scarecrow.
[Image: XV3FvDS.png]
Thanks given by:
Olá,

@Helios primeiramente agradeço você por tudo que você vem feito e trabalhado durante esses dois anos. Você foi uns dos pequenos staff que conseguiu crescer rapidamente devido sua dedicação e eficiencia em ajudar nosso servidor crescer!!
Ensuma não concordando com sua saida, pois acredito que o ''abuso de poder'' não seja sua culpa apenas uma pequena de falta de comunicação entre nós mesmo ''staff'' e claro sendo o problema de quem usou/abusou do devido comando/poder de formas irregular aos termos de uso do nosso servidor...
@Helios desejo que você conquiste tudo o que precise em seu estudo, como você mesmo me disse 20 min atras ''aconteceu para o melhor''. 
Tudo que você precisar eu estarei aqui para te ajudar pois vale sempre lembrar que crescemos juntos nesse servidor, você é como meu irmão, porém de Bahmas rs.
Sinto muito por tudo e claro, aguardo seu retorno onde você não deveria ter saido.
Peço desculpas por algo ou algum erro meu.
@Helios sucesso em sua vida  Heart

Atenciosamente,
Fenn
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: Optic
This was not all your fault, its sad how this community does not appreciate anything.
At least show some respect to the guy that has dedicated his time daily for over 2 years,
only Staff members will ever know how hard this dude worked on managing/leading this server/staff. 
Don't worry this isn't the end ~ 
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Tuga , Fenn , Scarecrow , Hatsune , Optic , TJJ , Police