Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signing out
ugg sem helios ja era mens.

vc n ta perdendo nada não cara, tava mais que na hora de quitar e viver sua vida!!!! boa sorte e desculpe pelo hate te amo
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by: Fenn , Flatina
Hey Helios, don't blame yourself for a child action. You have been one of the most active guys handling this server I've see in the last 6 years. I tried to stay active while doing exams from college, working hard day by day in my job, English class and so on. But this is not easy, sometimes we trust something and lose the focus. You're a good guy and I'd like to keep our friendship. You're a human, just like me, just like anyone else here. Who never made mistake or a bad choice? 
Go ahead man, keep your head up.

Cheers, Patrick.
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by: Cursor , noobvice
(04-16-2018, 10:52 PM)Fawkes Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hey Helios, don't blame yourself for a child action. You have been one of the most active guys handling this server in the last 6 years. I tried to stay active while doing exams from college, working hard day by day in my job, English class and so on. But this is not easy, sometimes we trust something and lose the focus. You're a good guy and I'd like to keep our friendship. You're a human, just like me, just like anyone else here. Who never made mistake or a bad choice? 
Go ahead man, keep your head up.

Cheers, Patrick.

6 years que
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
Farewell Helios
Discord: Synzaria#7156

[Image: qmMp3mE.gif]
[Image: 6XR4Ygw.gif]
Thanks given by:
To. @Helios

I know that you are busy, but I needed your help as I needed HeadStaff specific authority from time to time to support Korean users' problems.
I was always thankful from the bottom of my heart.
I think that you are the best HeadStaff. I know that you have always done a lot of devotion for ugg server
I am sorry that I showed you a foolish behavior
You will be leaving the Staff team but you will be with us at heart.
My Skype is always open to you If you reply anytime, I will be happy
In the near future, we hope that our Twins name as soon as possible
Thank you very much. All of you 

From. @Suzy
Thanks given by:
Flw @Helios mlk tudo falso ai
Thanks given by:
it's sad but we should accept this... thanks for being good in community Farewell
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
falo meu patrão, pode deixa seu curriculo em outro lugar agora.. kkk
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]
Thanks given by:
Thank you @helios once again for everything, wish you nothing
but the best.

Thread Closed!
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: