Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the ***** is going on with LEAD
Dudes. @Pls @Kllaus

Lead is so broken at this momment. Even tho i have 300 ping people is pb'ing me from long distances while im at the air moving. I am getting pb'd so hard by people who doesnt even know how to lead. I Tried to get 200 ping - 300 ping , etc just to test out and its all the same. You dont need to lead anymore i am just hitting and spamming randomly to people with that high ping and im doing alot of damage.

I Already talk'd about this to @Pls and he said hes gonna fix it in the next update but i hope that doesnt take to long becouse cw lead atm is so annoying
Thanks given by: Cursor , Mackenzie
Peru vs peru is qlmost like anti lead bcs short irl distance ***** even tough they forcr ping to 200 or use vpn.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2018, 01:11 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Peru vs peru is qlmost like anti lead bcs short irl distance ***** even tough they forcr ping to 200 or use vpn.

This is not happening only to peruvians vs peruvians, its happening to everyone from different countries. I get 250 ping to some people and they are just randomyl spamming or hitting me while im at air and im getting Full hp to red in 5 seconds. 

In the history of gunz that never happened to me with 250+ ping lmao Lead need to be as it used to be
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2018, 01:15 PM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-02-2018, 01:11 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Peru vs peru is qlmost like anti lead bcs short irl distance ***** even tough they forcr ping to 200 or use vpn.

This is not happening only to peruvians vs peruvians, its happening to everyone from different countries. I get 250 ping to some people and they are just randomyl spamming or hitting me while im at air and im getting Full hp to red in 5 seconds. 

In the history of gunz that never happened to me with 250+ ping lmao Lead need to be as it used to be

@pls promised us ti fix it 5 updates ago so enjoy waiting 5 more,when he "fixed"it last time he even fked it more.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
Who the fk plays lead 2018 rofl, must be so bad
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
whats the point of playing lead? this is a shooting game u ***** aim shoot the person aim on him 
 lead was not supposed to exist anyways
wtf

Thanks given by: God-Banana , Nerfw0t
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the lead. The way it is at the moment is perfect.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
Welcome ugg 2k18 full vPn
Thanks given by:
full of VPN hahaha .... Just to avoid NAT
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by: