Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Poll: Which LEAD system we should use?
This poll is closed.
Current Lead / Lag Compensation
33.93%
19 33.93%
Default Original Lead
66.07%
37 66.07%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Lead Changes
(05-10-2018, 09:31 AM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-10-2018, 08:50 AM)hi10 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.First of all, i'd just like to say on behalf of me and my team/friends, we all appreciate the work the server and pls does to attract new players and update the system. That being said.. this new lead system does defeat the purpose of lead. Lead is a skill that not all players have and is something to be learned instead of just hitting a target. The old system is something that brings back old players because it's what we grew up playing and very nostalgic. I think the old system should be implemented again.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk “instead of just hitting a target” this is a shoting game you ***** retard, the main purpose is to hit the target, not using trash shock massives and camping base whole game, lead players just play it cuz couldnt get good on a 10 years old game. Trash peruvian

This kid needs to get punished.... i find his way to write very offensive and immature. Must be a 15 years old kid or something like that
Thanks given by: Cursor
(05-10-2018, 12:19 PM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-10-2018, 09:31 AM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-10-2018, 08:50 AM)hi10 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.First of all, i'd just like to say on behalf of me and my team/friends, we all appreciate the work the server and pls does to attract new players and update the system. That being said.. this new lead system does defeat the purpose of lead. Lead is a skill that not all players have and is something to be learned instead of just hitting a target. The old system is something that brings back old players because it's what we grew up playing and very nostalgic. I think the old system should be implemented again.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk “instead of just hitting a target” this is a shoting game you ***** retard, the main purpose is to hit the target, not using trash shock massives and camping base whole game, lead players just play it cuz couldnt get good on a 10 years old game. Trash peruvian

This kid needs to get punished.... i find his way to write very offensive and immature. Must be a 15 years old kid or something like that

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk callate mamaguevo
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2018, 12:19 PM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

He's not very nice that's forsure Sad
Thanks given by: Cursor
Wass kind of starting to get used to the current one. If option 2 (original) means the previous one.. to me it didn't really feel like lead on euro-gunz or ijji for some reason.
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2018, 05:40 PM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Wass kind of starting to get used to the current one. If option 2 (original) means the previous one.. to me it didn't really feel like lead on euro-gunz or ijji for some reason.

you forgot to vote
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
An inbred came back to gunz
Didin't even try to get used to the new lead.
immediately crys to our great master  Pls.
Pls makes a poll.
Inbred tells his pedros to go vote for the old system. Because they lack brain to adapt with the new modern system.
Default lead poll wins due inbred's pedros+ retarded staff members that don't even play lead.
dead
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: phantom
Closed we added old system.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Scarecrow , Optic , Fenn , Lord , Pedr0 , Aloy