Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found a picture from my old pc.
I started gunz during the christmas event of '08 and even then ijji was packed, the first 2 and sometimes the third server would be packed(max population of 3k each?) you had to hold C and pray that it would connect you the second someone logged off.

then i joined Euro in spring '09 because one of my friends at school said there were places you could play gunz and not have to pay for prems  Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(10-28-2018, 06:01 AM)Kazeshini Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I started gunz during the christmas event of '08 and even then ijji was packed, the first 2 and sometimes the third server would be packed(max population of 3k each?) you had to hold C and pray that it would connect you the second someone logged off.

then i joined Euro in spring '09 because one of my friends at school said there were places you could play gunz and not have to pay for prems  Big Grin

This is so exciting to see how the ijji GunZ was so popular xd...
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
It brings me back memories ijji
[Image: ivzFie8.gif]
Thanks given by:
So many OG players in one thread  cute

Thanks given by: