Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
a question about tournament!
(03-21-2019, 09:23 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-21-2019, 01:32 AM)MySharona Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@droptheworld I’m sure you know there are a lot of things that go on behind the scenes.

1.) @Eun was definitely online helping for hours on end with the tournament, that should be painfully obvious already. I honestly don’t even need to speak up for him.
2.) Other staff and I have reached out to see what we can do to help with the tournament.

It’s not that we’re being lazy. Sometimes matters like these are better left to more experienced staff and in smaller groups so as to avoid confusion.

You can do something on your own initiative, right? Aren't you hired to keep UGG free of hackers/cheaters? I've caught at least 4 players using cheats during the tournament which I'll make a video about and upload it on YouTube.
Not to mention the players that played a few rounds with the wrong HP/AP, wrong meds or weapons. Even less experienced staff could see this.

Remember, this is not my job. I helped because Marcos simply coulnd't find anyone else.

@Eun, I've removed you from the mentioned staffmembers, but you get the point. Almost 30 staffmembers on a server population of 300 +/- players...

Obviously we can do things of our own initiative. Other staff and I watch the streams on our own accord and have pointed out players that have above 140/140 stats, wrong items, and etc.

We understand it’s not your job to point these things out, but thank you for caring and assisting anyway. Please don’t think we’re sitting around with our thumbs up our butts doing nothing, because all the things that you’ve said on this post were already pointed out between us a while ago.
[Image: yw3THqN.gif]
Thanks given by:
(03-21-2019, 09:23 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-21-2019, 01:32 AM)MySharona Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@droptheworld I’m sure you know there are a lot of things that go on behind the scenes.

1.) @Eun was definitely online helping for hours on end with the tournament, that should be painfully obvious already. I honestly don’t even need to speak up for him.
2.) Other staff and I have reached out to see what we can do to help with the tournament.

It’s not that we’re being lazy. Sometimes matters like these are better left to more experienced staff and in smaller groups so as to avoid confusion.

You can do something on your own initiative, right? Aren't you hired to keep UGG free of hackers/cheaters? I've caught at least 4 players using cheats during the tournament which I'll make a video about and upload it on YouTube.
Not to mention the players that played a few rounds with the wrong HP/AP, wrong meds or weapons. Even less experienced staff could see this.

Remember, this is not my job. I helped because Marcos simply coulnd't find anyone else.

@Eun, I've removed you from the mentioned staffmembers, but you get the point. Almost 30 staffmembers on a server population of 300 +/- players...

YT Channel name?
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by:
(03-21-2019, 11:26 AM)Prangsta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

YT Channel name?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. the video has not been made nor uploaded yet.
Thanks given by:
And still ajax is right ...... all you TGM's can say we watched the replays we watched the stream blabla, if you can watch it you can be there right ?
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(03-21-2019, 11:30 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-21-2019, 11:26 AM)Prangsta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

YT Channel name?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. the video has not been made nor uploaded yet.

Let me know if you uploaded. Smile 

Alvast bedankt!
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by:
On a serious note.........     droptheworld aka  Kden   is actually right.
Not only are they useless but also unknown, therefor they will never get any respect.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
I wanna know how the staff didn't notice pocaris team shotbotting, hacking their asses off, especially REDKEY.
No, I'm not joking either, go download mikamis replay, he's even using it himself. It's nasty.

I wanna know how the staff didn't notice the peru team in lead using the newly found mrs edit exploit bug in tournament either.
Like, y'all really going ignore the fact that they didn't have to grab ammo spawns at all? and they were constantly reload shooting (never out of ammo it seems)
I mean you can go look at the replays of this too, they literally mess up sometimes and shoot like 15-20 times before going to reload LOL
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by: Hydros
(03-21-2019, 03:55 PM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I wanna know how the staff didn't notice pocaris team shotbotting, hacking their asses off, especially REDKEY.
No, I'm not joking either, go download mikamis replay, he's even using it himself. It's nasty.

I wanna know how the staff didn't notice the peru team in lead using the newly found mrs edit exploit bug in tournament either.
Like, y'all really going ignore the fact that they didn't have to grab ammo spawns at all? and they were constantly reload shooting (never out of ammo it seems)
I mean you can go look at the replays of this too, they literally mess up sometimes and shoot like 15-20 times before going to reload LOL

o_O  upled vid0 redtube ples, i 'm want looker  -   _-
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: KoreanGlow
(03-21-2019, 05:03 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-21-2019, 03:55 PM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I wanna know how the staff didn't notice pocaris team shotbotting, hacking their asses off, especially REDKEY.

o_O  upled vid0 redtube ples, i 'm want looker  -   _-

go look at the tournament thread, i put someones video there that they made of pocari sbing

ill make videos later of REDKEY, and LovelyKorean also sbing in tournament
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by:
@droptheworld
zzzzzzz always only u can do is complaining trolling and crying

this is not public-company just private-server

what do u expect ?

u didnt help pls , u just needed ur twitch viewers
Thanks given by: JambaJuice , Goshawk , DrPepper , Tom