Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Poll: Do you want to see this match?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenging Phanta F
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

we getting somewhere
Thanks given by:
(06-27-2019, 11:43 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

we getting somewhere

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ***** is about to get real
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
@Spear as midleman

waiting for u to accept my request on discord
Thanks given by:
this guy is really willing to pay 1k just to play a game with phanta  Rolleyes  fanboys thsdayz smh

Thanks given by:
I accepted your challenge and accepted your middle man, which was Pls.
So now you're telling me to use someone else.

I only trust our great leader Pls.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
cant trust a owner that doesnt even pay his monthly cw winners and tourny winners

@Spear as midleman, we're waiting for u
Thanks given by:
Is that your attempt to dodge me now? 
It's either the owner of the server or it aint gonna happen.
Thanks given by:
(06-30-2019, 09:23 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is that your attempt to dodge me now? 

O.o What difference does it make? no offence but if marcos comes and checks for the hacks etc with me, and I keep the money.... 
I guess there is your solution. Then I can stream it as well instead of having a staff ugrade.
@phanta
Thanks given by:
(06-30-2019, 09:51 AM)Spear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-30-2019, 09:23 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is that your attempt to dodge me now? 

O.o What difference does it make? no offence but if marcos comes and checks for the hacks etc with me, and I keep the money.... 
I guess there is your solution. Then I can stream it as well instead of having a staff ugrade.
@phanta

Because i don't trust you anymore. Mainly because of your friendship with that loser.
It's either Pls or no deal. End of discussion.
Thanks given by:
lmao. dumb ***** losers still caring about gunz. smh btw this somalian was never dutch. We take our distance from this loser
Thanks given by: Phanta , Seb , Yusuf/Kyouya