Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Solved UGG Crashes
Right after this happens, give us your Last Mlog file,
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2019, 02:12 AM)Kingstar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What did you tried to resolve this problem?

Tell us what you have tried so far for further help, keep us updated we are here to help you!

Only thing I've tried are the steps here, and I tried a system restore to an earlier date where I wasn't crashing. That didn't help with anything.

(07-03-2019, 03:34 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Right after this happens, give us your Last Mlog file,

How would I go about doing this?
Thanks given by:
You send the Last MLog file found in Windows C: > Program File > universegamers > gunzv10.1 > MLogs
Thanks given by:
hey braindead skidmark rein

(this issue has nothing to do with GunZ, his pc is gonna crash even idling I bet)

since nobody here has any knowledge I'll let you know what your problem is

I know you play on windows 7 because of the amazing oc potential you get from running W7 and the X32 X64 SOC being completely *****, but hey

YOU'VE GOTTA GO TO WINDOWS 10 BUDDY IF YOU'RE RUNNING A KABY LAKE INTEL CPU

Kaby Lake doesn't have any driver support on windows 7, and windows 7 is a legacy OS now

you need to install windows 10, then if you really must be an unlegit little sh1t and overclock, you can create a VM (virtual machine) on windows 10, then install W7 through the VM, make sure you partition proper drive space, I know you're pretty braindead

there's also this that would fix your issue

but you're pretty fking braindead and I really don't have any faith of you figuring it out for yourself, and no I'm not gonna help you anymore then I already have (wufuc makes it so that w7 updates aren't automatically disabled, and re-enables it so you're able to get the latest windows updates that you're missing, microsoft made it so that windows update is disabled asap when/if it detects a cpu being 2016 or newer while on w7, you should probably install your mobos chipset drivers manually too)

here you go racing stripes; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2019, 09:50 PM)Kingstar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You send the Last MLog file found in Windows C: > Program File > universegamers > gunzv10.1 > MLogs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. these are some of the logs for when I crashed.
Thanks given by:
(07-07-2019, 10:38 PM)rein Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-03-2019, 09:50 PM)Kingstar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You send the Last MLog file found in Windows C: > Program File > universegamers > gunzv10.1 > MLogs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. these are some of the logs for when I crashed.

Seems like a video card issue, I would try to uninstall / reinstall card drivers. 
You can also try game booster and help install/update your graphic drivers. 

Link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.    (Its Free)

Its a good first step toward your issue.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
Is your issue resolved? I need you to respond to this thread if there is any staff member who is helping you through any social network or etc. to keep the thread open, or it is assumed that your problem has been resolved.
Please respond in this thread within 24 or 48 hours (2 days) or it will be closed by organization and inactivity.
Thanks given by:
Hello, @rein
Any problems you have, feel free to contact a member of our team or create another thread.
This thread is closed by organization and inactivity. Your problem is assumed to be resolved

Thread Closed.

Kind Regards.
Thanks given by: Triwedix , Camouflage , Minion