Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[EN-US] EuroGunZ Coming Back!
More info can be found here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

First of all, EuroGunZ is coming back a lead server in 2020!
Antes de tudo, o EuroGunZ está de volta como servidor lead em 2020!
En primer lugar, EuroGunZ vuelve como servidor lead en 2020!

EuroGunZ accs and UGG accs will work on both server.

We will try to recover EuroGunZ forum as well.

Dear UGG Community,

We would like to announce that we have just recovered an August 2011 EuroGunZ database and we are planning to incorporate it with our server. Of course, we want to give to our users the chance to recover their old accounts, since many people have lost them after the end of EuroGunZ. Please note, in order to recover your account successfully, we are going to warn you now that it will only be possible to recover accounts that were created before 2011.
The recovery process will start 18th of january.

Kind Regards,
UGG Staff.

Caro Comunidade UGG,

Gostaríamos de anunciar que acabamos de recuperar um banco de dados EuroGunZ de agosto de 2011 e estamos planejando incorporá-lo ao nosso servidor. Obviamente, queremos dar aos nossos usuários a chance de recuperar suas contas antigas, pois muitas pessoas as perderam após o final do EuroGunZ. Observe que, para recuperar sua conta com sucesso, avisaremos agora que só será possível recuperar contas criadas a antes de 2011.

O processo de recuperação começará em 18 de janeiro.

Atenciosamente,
Pessoal da UGG.

Estimada comunidad de UGG:

Nos gustaría anunciar que acabamos de recuperar una base de datos EuroGunZ de agosto de 2011 y estamos planeando incorporarla a nuestro servidor. Por supuesto, queremos dar a nuestros usuarios la oportunidad de recuperar sus cuentas antiguas, ya que muchas personas las han perdido después del final de EuroGunZ. Tenga en cuenta que para recuperar su cuenta con éxito, le advertiremos ahora que solo será posible recuperar las cuentas que se crearon a antes de 2011.

El proceso de recuperación comenzará el 18 de enero.

Saludos cordiales,
UGG Staff.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
boa grande update kkkkkkkkkk
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Gracias!  amor2
Thanks given by:
gonna fail really bad cuz its lead will not even try it
Thanks given by:
u ***** dumbass why are u gonna quit anti lead?? most of players are playing antilead, had you seen M2O vanilla lead server community? ***** dead server and its all classic lead,  nobody plays in... u gonna kill this ***** even more
Thanks given by: Hatsune , Shredded , Cup
boa markito
Thanks given by:
funny to see all these antilead gens here complaining xdddd

And please make a nice anticheat again so ultra randoms like @Penta stand zero chance against me once again.
Thanks given by: Lars , Equa
(01-05-2020, 07:07 PM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.funny to see all these antilead gens here complaining xdddd

And please make a nice anticheat again so ultra randoms like @Penta stand zero chance against me once again.
ultra randoms you say, and you're the one who uses rockets in clan wars?
[Image: 9hMU2Eb.jpg]

Thanks given by: abuchaibe3
mano seria massa se deixar a interface sounds tudo da epoca vai ser uma nostalgia do caralho
Thanks given by:
(01-05-2020, 07:25 PM)Baxter Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-05-2020, 07:07 PM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.funny to see all these antilead gens here complaining xdddd

ultra randoms you say, and you're the one who uses rockets in clan wars?

when this fan is not, mentioning me, since he can never win and complains that I use programs. how sad this nerd.
and if I beat you so many times and humiliate you, leave the grudge please, and leave me alone.
I don't have trouble teaching you, but behave Smile 

hahaha real fan always. he always puts me in his things, for the fact that he can't win me, haha sad.
Thanks given by: