Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Recover account
Hello I making a return back to gunz! And when I recover my account I do not get an email, can you guys help please
[Image: fyBKUb0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hello,

If you have forgotten your password a look at this tutorial on how to recover your account: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks, Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
Hey there,

When was the last time you played UGG? Do you still remember your UserID?

Kind Regards.
Thanks given by:
Yes i remeber the id and email

and 2 years ago
Thanks given by:
Alright. So what's exactly the issue you're facing? You try to recover your account through our site but you're not receiving any email, right?
Thanks given by:
yeah thats right
Thanks given by:
Have you already checked your Junk and Spam folders?
Thanks given by:
yeahh
Thanks given by:
Alright. Unfortunately, you're reporting an issue that is happening to several users. Lately we have been looking into an on-going issue with the email recovery system. For some reason, some people just can not receive the email in order to change their passwords or recover their accounts. For now, we apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause and we kindly request you to be patient. We'll get back to you as soon as we fix this problem.

Thread pending.

Kind Regards,
Farhat.
Thanks given by: Angry