Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Recovery but account Banned (?)
Hello, i received a message saying that it wasn't possible to recover my old EuroGunz account because it was banned or already recovered  after clicking the link you sent to my email. 

I'm sure i didnt recover this already, but also i dont remember being banned from the old gunz, can you guys tell me if there is any reason asigned to that account and if it's just a bug, how should i proceed ?
Thanks given by:
Good night friend, probably your problem has a solution I will ask the @angry to take a look. wait in a few hours he will answer. 
@TJJ
Thanks given by:
thank you, do i have to tell the account info here or you guys already have access to the info through the forum email ?
Thanks given by: VyruZ
they will ask for the necessary data. just wait now.
Never Forget God!  Heart
Thanks given by:
Please, send your user id & character name.
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
do i have to send by private message ? the character name i have no idea, but the account name i remember
Thanks given by:
send here also your email

Thanks given by:
oh okay, i was trying to send by private:

these are the accounts : [email protected] login: gugaotqr

and i would like to ask if its possible to recover this one aswel: [email protected], login: xleccocx 

both used to be my account but the seccond one ( [email protected] ) i dont have access to that email anymore, is it possible to still recover that one ? i'm sure i have a donation on one of those accounts, but i cant remember very clearly. i had 10 years old at that time.

the jvf from second email corresponds to my name's initial letters.
Thanks given by:
If you want to unban you need to pay 50 euros, send a pvt msg to @Angry if you want it.

Thanks given by:
even if you want unban you need to have access to email or donation history
make sure you have access if you are going to pay for unban
thx
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: TJJ