Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Help to recover my account
Greetings, In euro gunz my USERID was zurc110 and my email [email protected], when I go to recover the account and put the USERID I get the following message:

.png   Screenshot_1.png (Size: 4.97 KB / Downloads: 15)

the following image shows that my account was created before 2011

.png   Screenshot_3.png (Size: 60.37 KB / Downloads: 11)

Maybe the problem has to do with my current Universe USERID being the same (zurc110)

thanks for your help
Thanks given by:
The one I want to recover is the previous account, not the current one, from the current one I have normal access, I also tried the recovery account and it did not work

Try to put the new USER ID and it gave the same error

.png   Screenshot_5.png (Size: 5.02 KB / Downloads: 12)

.png   Screenshot_4.png (Size: 33.3 KB / Downloads: 13)

.png   Screenshot_6.png (Size: 4.96 KB / Downloads: 10)
Thanks given by:
Do you remember when your old account was created?
Thanks given by:
I think about 2008 or 2009

this is the oldest email I have:

.png   Screenshot_7.png (Size: 64.98 KB / Downloads: 8)
Thanks given by:
The database we are using to recover is from 2011, that is, it is only possible to recover accounts created in 2011. But if you have proof of donations made before the 17th of August 2011, we can still help you, otherwise you you will have to wait for new recovery methods in the future.
Thanks given by:
I understand, in this case at the moment I do not have those tests, thanks anyway.
Thanks given by:
For nothing, if you have any other questions or problems, feel free to create another thread

Thread Closed.
Thanks given by: