Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trailer Universe Gunz 4k(High Quality) test - in development.
Video 
ENG:
Querida comunidade,

Estou desenvolvendo um novo trailer de Universe Gunz, mas ele mostra jogadores que também não sabem fazer estilo coreano. Baseado no trailer oficial, obrigado @Lasb pela ajuda. Se você tiver bons replays, por favor. Envie-me, eu posso avaliar para adicionar no vídeo.
Ele será usado para a classificação / sorteio em breve. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

PT: 

Prezada comunidade, 
Estou desenvolvendo um novo trailer do Universe Gunz, mas ele mostra jogadores que também não sabem fazer o estilo coreano. Baseado no trailer oficial, obrigado Lasb pela ajuda. Caso você tenha bons replays, por favor. Me envie, posso avaliar para adicionar nenhum vídeo.

Ele será usado para o sorteio em breve. Veja> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

ESP:
Querida comunidad,
Você está planejando um novo avanço para o Universo Gunz, para ouvir os jugadores que sabem o que é estilo coreano. Baseada no trailer oficial, gracie Lasb por la ayuda, siienien buenas repetitions, por favor. Envíame, puue avaluar for agregar in video.

Se usar para o sorteio pronto. Ver> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

WATCH IN 4K

[Image: p3eFiID.gif]
HTML, CSS, CCNA Security, Networking , Cisco, Windows Server, Pentest, Marketing and Support
Thanks given by: Lasb , Triwedix , MangoBerry , Chemo , KingToHH , Proxy
Boa guttao
Thanks given by: GUTTO
@Gutto hey maan the intro looks good so far Heart . The only thing I’d say is It seems like you color graded the video which leads unnecessarily high contrast/low exposure and over saturated orange(warm) tones. If I were you, I’d color correct the video especially the Battle Arena part. Also one more thing, I was wondering if you are using Adobe Premiere Pro?
An actor from City of Angeles  Heart

HMU  IGN: MangoBerry
              or
Instagram; 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
(06-16-2020, 10:45 PM)MangoBerry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Gutto hey maan the intro looks good so far Heart . The only thing I’d say is It seems like you color graded the video which leads unnecessarily high contrast/low exposure and over saturated orange(warm) tones. If I were you, I’d color correct the video especially the Battle Arena part. Also one more thing, I was wondering if you are using Adobe Premiere Pro?

Thank you for your rating. I am not a professional kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, this trailer will be cleaned of effects, at most Fx 90s from Vegas.17. Then if you want to help me I will be grateful, it will be a simple trairler. Smile

I really like your work, especially with photos. One day I would like to meet you.
HTML, CSS, CCNA Security, Networking , Cisco, Windows Server, Pentest, Marketing and Support
Thanks given by:
Boa manito!!! 10/10
Thanks given by: GUTTO , Mango
WOW , Perfect !

YouTube : Proxy TV   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: TFoXuSl.gif]
Thanks given by: GUTTO , nonsense , Wolf , [Proxy] , KORR , xkdlxks
(06-16-2020, 10:51 PM)GUTTO Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-16-2020, 10:45 PM)MangoBerry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Gutto hey maan the intro looks good so far Heart . The only thing I’d say is It seems like you color graded the video which leads unnecessarily high contrast/low exposure and over saturated orange(warm) tones. If I were you, I’d color correct the video especially the Battle Arena part. Also one more thing, I was wondering if you are using Adobe Premiere Pro?

Thank you for your rating. I am not a professional kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, this trailer will be cleaned of effects, at most Fx 90s from Vegas.17. Then if you want to help me I will be grateful, it will be a simple trairler. Smile

I really like your work, especially with photos. One day I would like to meet you.

I would love to maan, jyou have my discord just hit me up whenever you need something!! I really appreciate your kind words as well Heart   
An actor from City of Angeles  Heart

HMU  IGN: MangoBerry
              or
Instagram; 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
It's just a random clips with music, i'm not sure what i'm supposed to rate or judge.
You can't expect to just use 4k and think that's gonna give you good quality, that's not the case.

Look at the quality of my test video in 720p, it's godlike You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I once made a trailer for ugg aswell, just threw something together in 30 min, kinda sucks but still better than the ***** that he uses now. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
(06-17-2020, 08:11 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It's just a random clips with music, i'm not sure what i'm supposed to rate or judge.
You can't expect to just use 4k and think that's gonna give you good quality, that's not the case.

Look at the quality of my test video in 720p, it's godlike You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I once made a trailer for ugg aswell, just threw something together in 30 min, kinda sucks but still better than the ***** that he uses now. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

"It's just a random clips with music, i'm not sure what i'm supposed to rate or judge." You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. not a professional, letting you know. I liked your videos, but you missed showing battles with many players in the same scene.
Thanks given by: