Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved problem login
When I try to login it's wrote "Cannot access sever. Report in our "
What I need to do ?
I tried to reset my router and uninstall and install the Gunz and nothing .
Thanks given by:
Hello, Row.

Is this error just showing up with a certain account or any accs you try to login?
     [Image: e8a63224a7faaaafbeff8ee20843c82a.png]

[Image: Kx3xgrh.gif]
Thanks given by:
(07-19-2016, 06:08 PM)Haikou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello, Row.

Is this error just showing up with a certain account or any accs you try to login?

I played every day just now I can't login idk why
Thanks given by:
Can you send me a screenshot of the error, please?

Thanks given by:
(07-19-2016, 06:12 PM)Haikou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can you send me a screenshot of the error, please?
Here : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
We are going to send it to a Headstaff to check if your computer is banned or something like that.
Thank you for reporting your problem, please, add me on skype: higor.de.marchi so we can fix this together.

Thanks given by:
(07-19-2016, 06:20 PM)Haikou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We are going to send it to a Headstaff to check if your computer is banned or something like that.
Thank you for reporting your problem, please, add me on skype: higor.de.marchi so we can fix this together.

ok
Thanks given by:
^ this is the second user filing a complaint about login issues. Manuel123 previously reported the same issue today. Describing the same problem

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
I am having the same problem.
[Image: HlSotV5.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Pls told us that this issue has been caused because some lag that the server is suffering.
We might get back to normal in about 12 hours.

I got you all skype, and if after 12 hours the problem doesn't solve, call me again in Skype.
Thanks for reporting.

-
@Thread closed.

Thanks given by: