Universe Board

Full Version: realkenn = real philipine gay poor liar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
so realkenn is gay ?
Imagine playing GunZ all day 24/7 spamming "Hi, I'm Kenn", while being a public nuisance in every room you enter. You try to lie to everyone that you're a player from Korea; so much that you refuse to turn off your VPN and have macro F1-F12 filled with ***** translated Korean. After all that you expect people to also believe that you are a prosecutor in your country with a degree? Please, spare us the second-hand embarrassment. Got major love for Filipinos who reside in NA, but for some god damn reason some of you Pinoy GunZ players from the motherland are just something else. This needs to be stickied to the Announcements sections of the forum because this isn't ego, it's the truth.
Hi I’m realkenn I wanna be a kpop star
(06-08-2021, 09:58 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Imagine playing GunZ all day 24/7 spamming "Hi, I'm Kenn", while being a public nuisance in every room you enter. You try to lie to everyone that you're a player from Korea; so much that you refuse to turn off your VPN and have macro F1-F12 filled with ***** translated Korean. After all that you expect people to also believe that you are a prosecutor in your country with a degree? Please, spare us the second-hand embarrassment. Got major love for Filipinos who reside in NA, but for some god damn reason some of you Pinoy GunZ players from the motherland are just something else. This needs to be stickied to the Announcements sections of the forum because this isn't ego, it's the truth.

the best comment made here so far hahahaha
Selling ugg account so i pay my monthly fee to stay with my gf
(06-08-2021, 01:18 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Selling ugg account so i pay my monthly fee to stay with my gf

failed attempt to be funny
male + plastic sugery = gay

end of discussion
(06-08-2021, 01:24 PM)Infinity Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-08-2021, 01:18 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Selling ugg account so i pay my monthly fee to stay with my gf

But its legit inbred me as a famoud coconut farmer doesnt make much pesos per month
(06-08-2021, 02:52 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-08-2021, 01:24 PM)Infinity Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

But its legit inbred me as a famoud coconut farmer doesnt make much pesos per month

LMFAO
how much is the coconut?
buena persona
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10