Universe Board

Full Version: realkenn = real philipine gay poor liar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
poor pinoy was exposed and thinks he will be able to change reality by creating lies about the lives of others
fking weirdos
update: @realkenn has not yet give any physical evidence
Hey, @realkenn, whats profile is better to stolen photos? instagram.choehyeokgeun
 or instagram.anewdaymong ?  Angel Angel Angel

BTW, im not ''pet'' or something like that for anyone, i just dont like fakes like u  Big Grin
@RealKenn
@RealKenn
@realkenn
@CristianoRonaldo
(06-11-2021, 10:49 PM)Infinity Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-11-2021, 10:40 PM)RealKenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Oh, I didn’t expect that this tread will be the eye centered for all.

The topic has been directed to many aggressive arguments, scrupulous statements and countless racism attacks. In my view, the purpose of UGG Forum Ego Center is to discuss in game related issue excluding your personal anger, emotional distress and moreover your personal frustration towards a player, which in this case,
Hatsune is so mad because I discovered things that should hidden especially his GF (infinity) Allegedly “NUDE AND VIDEO”. Well, at first, they are forcing me to post the pictures and pieces of evidence that I have in my pocket.  But professionalism is my virtue. Unlike you are still talking personal matters on this section which is beyond from its objective. Nevertheless, I’m not surprised with the black slashing and low blown attack by supporters of Hatsune, well not new to me.  To answer all;

First, the first picture that they posted and Photoshop is hoax and horrible. And honestly, your conspiracy theory is hilarious and ridiculous, beating the Einstein theory, I’ll give A+ for the effort. And by the way, you haven’t checked if the kiddo is still a minor or not, you put him in jeopardy which equate to you committing exploitation of minors which law has corresponding sanctions for it.

Second, since Hatsune is always diverting the topic on her girlfriend alleged censored photos. To cut it short, my discord is open for all. If your curiosity tickles you. You can send me private message thru my discord. I’m provide the clear copy for your enlightenment.
 RealKenn#7863

Third, I’m not affected with all of your Pinoy shitty statements that you made. Since, I was not naturally born the Philippines. You haven’t saw my birth certificate nor my passport if I’m a pure Filipino or not. To enlighten you, not all people living in Brazil are pure Brazilians, likewise, not all people living in Philippines are pure Pilipino. Some are non-resident aliens. So, your xenophobic attitude against all pinoy is bearable to me.

Fourth, for me it is waste of my time to post a reply every day. I just read the comments and reserve my statements beforehand.  Hatsune created his tread because of his lack of sympathy, crying out for public help and attention and believing that I will not defend myself. Well, I’m not afraid. At the end of the day, It just a game. From the construction and formulation of my statements, you can infer that I received high quality education.  And for those people who are crying if I’m a lawyer, message me in discord, I’ll provide FREE legal advices for you.

Again, I’m here in UGG to play gunz, to donate, and enjoy of all my donors. Hatsune and your pet supporters can’t deprive me for playing it. Yet, I’m not pleasing or forcing everyone to like or appraised me as a player. On contrary, I personally thank Hatsune for his attention, support and dedicated that he has impart. It only proves that I’m getting in to your nerves. That would be all. Have a cheerful day!

Thank you UGG Fans!

and when are you going to reply my thread with the lying nudes you put there? don't have more to say? ;/
you're the joke of the game, you don't expose anything here because you have nothing to show, lying garbage JAJAJAJAJAJ
Damn you got him right there.

RealKenn = trash and will always remain.
Hi im Ken n n
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10