Universe Board

Full Version: realkenn = real philipine gay poor liar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(06-08-2021, 09:58 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Imagine playing GunZ all day 24/7 spamming "Hi, I'm Kenn", while being a public nuisance in every room you enter. You try to lie to everyone that you're a player from Korea; so much that you refuse to turn off your VPN and have macro F1-F12 filled with ***** translated Korean. After all that you expect people to also believe that you are a prosecutor in your country with a degree? Please, spare us the second-hand embarrassment. Got major love for Filipinos who reside in NA, but for some god damn reason some of you Pinoy GunZ players from the motherland are just something else. This needs to be stickied to the Announcements sections of the forum because this isn't ego, it's the truth.

omfgggg
yea hes not the brightest blub in the box
but why would u waste this much effort on this
just let him be what ever he wants ,he himself knows the truth..
well thats what i would do but everyone are not the same
realkenn, why u dont show u real face? not https: // www. instagram. com/choehyeokgeun/    faces? 
lol 
Angel Angel Angel

[font]This is you, RealKenn??

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/font]
realkenn got to quiet gg
(06-09-2021, 05:32 AM)sthorkynd Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.realkenn, why u dont show u real face? not https: // www. instagram. com/choehyeokgeun/    faces? 
lol 
Angel Angel Angel

This is you, RealKenn??

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK IS THAT REAL KENN?????
come here kenn, come tell us again that you are korean with 2 degrees and rich parentssss

[Image: w1MMEgt.jpg]

Kenn, the most needy "LAWYER" I've ever seen. You're just a spoiled brat who wants attention. YOU'RE A BIG JOKE, KENN.
(06-09-2021, 04:29 PM)Rickx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: w1MMEgt.jpg]

Kenn, the most needy "LAWYER" I've ever seen. You're just a spoiled brat who wants attention. YOU'RE A BIG JOKE, KENN.
sorry rick
RealKennWife

Registration Date: Today
Date of Birth: Not Specified
Local Time: 06-09-2021 at 04:41 PM
Total Posts: 0 (0 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts)
(Find All Posts)
Total Threads: 0 (0 threads per day | 0 percent of total threads)
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online: 29 Minutes, 48 Seconds

Update

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Discord: RealKenn#7863
@RealKenn i luv u come here
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10