Universe Board

Full Version: realkenn = real philipine gay poor liar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
he isn’t korean. test confirmed. 2 years old korean lang.

drama is over
LMFAO
@RealKenn 

So how long did it take you to type up that essay? 3 hours? How can you be so proud of your own work, so much so that you felt the need to mention how "highly educated" you are, but still have so many grammatical and spelling errors? You need to get your money back from Coconut University for those degrees you received; they clearly didn't teach you a thing. 

Now to the main issue at hand. If you were just some typical GunZ cat-fisher most of us would simply insult your existence and move on. The problem here is that you seem to have created this make-believe story to damage someone else's personal life in order to cover up YOUR OWN fake persona. I thought you were simply a retarded farmer, but I guess even basic human etiquette is beyond even you. You say that this is just a game and whatnot, but yet here you are inserting someone else's personal life into the fray when you yourself cannot even put your own foot forward. Disregarding all of the evidence provided and redirecting everyone to your discord for further investigation is a joke in and of itself— why can't you address it here publicly in the same way you tried to shame someone else publicly? Even calling you a braindead monkey at this point is an insult to the actual braindead monkeys. Just live with the fact that your reputation here will never recover; not that it had any substantiality to it in the first place.

You might need to use this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
LMFAOO HES FAKE KOREAN KKK
bruh realkenn is still trying to pretend to be a korean?  It's been a known fact for years that realkenn is a pinoy player.  I really hope that this dude sells his acc OR saves the rest of his money and uses it to hire a psychologist because he suffers from a identity disorder.  All the best kenn, i actually feel bad for you
@realkenn
@RealKenn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

has your life reached such a miserable point that you need to fake my boyfriend to defend yourself? the funniest thing is that he doesn't use photos anywhere, his real facebook doesn't have any photos and the instagram is locked, so how did you see? come on, send the link to this facebook here if you have at least this descent
or are you so lame you're going to hide again? weren't you the one who didn't care and wasn't offended about it, and now you're crying on facebook? LMFAO
(06-13-2021, 10:08 PM)Phanification Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@realkenn

he is scared to fight publicly what a boring guy... zzzzzzzz he also pretended to be offline 2 days ago when @Lia was trying to talk with him on a Discord call, @Lia is a real korean zzzz

@RealKenn there goes my real facebook as your friend (or maybe It was you on a fake nickname, I wouldn't be surprised since all you are is a lie) Archive didn't forwarded to you, he just told you my name You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. AND!!
there is the one u have on that photo You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. kkkkkkk u so dumb, what kind of lawyer is this dumb omg
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK a door can be smarter than this lying garbage
Still problems so rich xddd
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10