Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who are these people
(12-29-2016, 04:08 PM)tetsuo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.why are so many people in 2016 saying they are oldgens and part of old clans?

is it something to be said as a bragging right? if anyone is playing from that long ago it's kinda sad if anything lmaO, downloaded this game through some friends yesterday and i've been spammed with stupid ***** off of these "oldgens" who have apparently been in my old clans xddd

illythicac or something? arenis? hahaha behave guy

any of you older guys still play? give me a shout! would be a nice catch up as ill probs be on here for a few days

xx

1stjoshiru, energy that's it
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
@xam good campand black meds whatever excuse lol so jealous you need to play quester pls
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
(12-30-2016, 09:54 AM)ssyou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-29-2016, 07:47 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.illythicac is kamikaze aka wanabe gosu-vu aka wanabe flameshot aka wanabe gunnyx aka wanabe someone from arenis and much more.

Kid never gives up. Cant hit for ***** without his shotbot anymore either, funny Wink

Why would you pretend to be someone who was trash? I literally 16-4'd Gosu-Vu

(12-29-2016, 07:47 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.illythicac is kamikaze aka wanabe gosu-vu aka wanabe flameshot aka wanabe gunnyx aka wanabe someone from arenis and much more.

Kid never gives up. Cant hit for ***** without his shotbot anymore either, funny Wink

Wtf is a shotbot?

Wish I knew? Kid's been tryna get into clans and ruin their names they built up back in the days with them hacks and *****, lmfao.
Shotbot = triggerbot.
Thanks given by:
(12-30-2016, 01:25 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-30-2016, 09:54 AM)ssyou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Why would you pretend to be someone who was trash? I literally 16-4'd Gosu-Vu

Wtf is a shotbot?

Wish I knew? Kid's been tryna get into clans and ruin their names they built up back in the days with them hacks and *****, lmfao.
Shotbot = triggerbot.
Totally agree, hes ***** with hacks and without

Thanks given by:
Oh ***** it's Kal, yo Manc kid you know they changed the toblerone sizes right? Wonder if your UC game is still strong.
Thanks given by:
A few from the top of my head:

- Genjj
- KoroDevills / Konjo
- Illusion
- TweeTy
- 1stJoshiru
- Toed

There are a bunch more.

Some of them only show up at tournaments while others play clanwar once in a while.

Also there is nothing wrong with still playing in 2016 Smile
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Thanks given by:
(12-30-2016, 12:40 PM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@xam good campand black meds whatever excuse lol so jealous you need to play quester pls

U wanna the replay son?? i have all records if u want.. write me in PM and i'll send u it Big Grin

(12-30-2016, 12:01 PM)Traan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-30-2016, 09:57 AM)Xam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-29-2016, 04:08 PM)tetsuo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.why are so many people in 2016 saying they are oldgens and part of old clans?

is it something to be said as a bragging right? if anyone is playing from that long ago it's kinda sad if anything lmaO, downloaded this game through some friends yesterday and i've been spammed with stupid ***** off of these "oldgens" who have apparently been in my old clans xddd

any of you older guys still play? give me a shout! would be a nice catch up as ill probs be on here for a few days

xx

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. here u can see the "legits" that call us people from 2016 Big Grin

bro dont even try yesterday i 4-0'd u when  u camped after 1-0 ur terrible lmao cant even describe how ***** you are sorry nice try being a hero.
u want the replay from all those clan wars? pathetic dude. Big Grin
Welcome to the Madness.

Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike

[Image: Dimitri-Vegas-Like-Mike.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-30-2016, 06:40 PM)Xam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-30-2016, 12:40 PM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@xam good campand black meds whatever excuse lol so jealous you need to play quester pls

U wanna the replay son?? i have all records if u want.. write me in PM and i'll send u it Big Grin

(12-30-2016, 12:01 PM)Traan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-30-2016, 09:57 AM)Xam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

xx

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. here u can see the "legits" that call us people from 2016 Big Grin

bro dont even try yesterday i 4-0'd u when  u camped after 1-0 ur terrible lmao cant even describe how ***** you are sorry nice try being a hero.
He isn't even lying, you're pathetic and you camp every cw my niga.
Thanks given by:
(12-30-2016, 07:39 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-30-2016, 06:40 PM)Xam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

xx

Cmon spells tell me when im camp in this clan war.... PATHETIC TRASH!!!!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Welcome to the Madness.

Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike

[Image: Dimitri-Vegas-Like-Mike.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-30-2016, 07:56 PM)Xam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-30-2016, 07:39 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

(12-30-2016, 09:57 AM)Xam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. here u can see the "legits" that call us people from 2016 Big Grin

Cmon spells tell me when im camp in this clan war.... PATHETIC TRASH!!!!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Post the Realm vs Hazard son
Thanks given by: