Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all! New player!
Hello Matt, welcome.
[Image: CaringEnlightenedCanvasback.webp]
Thanks given by:
Welcome Matt!
Have fun!
Now, is the time for action.
Thanks given by:
Hello,

Welcome to UGGTongue
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
ty all. i appreciate the luvs! :"D
“They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.”
― Gerald Massey

[Image: GRPbxvh.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hello Smile 
welcome mate
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
welcome matt Big Grin

if you need support or have any questions, click You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/align]
Thanks given by:
(11-28-2017, 04:52 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Do you quest ?

No i dont usually quest im more of a duel tdm cw'er. Id give quest a shot tho, i need to reach level 99 asap and if questing will help id be down to try! Big Grin
“They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.”
― Gerald Massey

[Image: GRPbxvh.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(11-28-2017, 03:32 PM)Valor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-28-2017, 04:52 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Do you quest ?

No i dont usually quest im more of a duel tdm cw'er. Id give quest a shot tho, i need to reach level 99 asap and if questing will help id be down to try! Big Grin

Honestly you get the most exp from cw, so your best bet is to do a ***** ton of cw to level up fast
[Image: 1d34aed045a308fcdce76563472a33e7.gif]
Thanks given by:
Welcome Matt, nice to meet you bro!
[Image: XV3FvDS.png]
Thanks given by:
Hey Matt.
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by: