Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skill map only channel
(12-08-2018, 09:05 AM)Korasty Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-08-2018, 05:34 AM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I think it would be nice to add some twist to the Skillmap channel you talk about.
In my opinion, every time you finish a skillmap (like reaching the finish line) you will get a nice amount of EXP.
Of course that the amount of EXP depends on the Skillmap (how hard and challenging it is)

Yes but instead of all the exp when you finish it it would be good to have "checkpoints" but are not checkpoints like if you die you cant respawn here but those "checkpoints" are for exp; when u reach it u get X exp and at the finish it will be the highest exp

Yeah I thought about it as well xd.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks given by:
Good luck about it..   Smile
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2018, 05:34 AM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I think it would be nice to add some twist to the Skillmap channel you talk about.
In my opinion, every time you finish a skillmap (like reaching the finish line) you will get a nice amount of EXP.
Of course that the amount of EXP depends on the Skillmap (how hard and challenging it is)

I really liked the idea, It could be a great mode to play in!
Thanks given by: Tom
This suggestion went from having a channel for only skillmaps to having EXP granted for players who finish skillmaps.
I don't really think the channel idea is a good thing only because we don't need to waste an entire channel on just skillmaps... however the idea of having EXP granted to someone if they finish a race is interesting... but I don't think it will be added.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2018, 10:10 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This suggestion went from having a channel for only skillmaps to having EXP granted for players who finish skillmaps.
I don't really think the channel idea is a good thing only because we don't need to waste an entire channel on just skillmaps... however the idea of having EXP granted to someone if they finish a race is interesting... but I don't think it will be added.

I thought it would be okay to get rid of useless channels and change the skill map.

for ex)
CH3.Sword channel
Noob Channel
[Classic]Noob channel
No one's using it...
Users who do skill map can often see, so it might be more useful.. maybe Big Grin
[Image: OfiuJ6F.gif]
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2018, 10:09 AM)Dani Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I really liked the idea, It could be a great mode to play in!

Whos gonna develop this ? exactly noone will put in that kind of efford on a dead game
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2018, 10:10 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This suggestion went from having a channel for only skillmaps to having EXP granted for players who finish skillmaps.

Nice one, I agree w/ this.
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by:
For what I read here, and since I am a skillmapper and dasher, I think it would be nice and special for players like me to have something specialized for this activity, no need at all of making a "Skillmapper/Skillmap Channel" separated from the rest, it would end up in no uses just like Noob channel and other channels we know, I'd say it would be better to program a game mode named "Skillmap Mode" aka "Skillmap Game" which broughts only maps like DusterSkillTrail v1-v4, Dussappose Race, Skillmap v1-v4, and the rest of skillmaps the server already has, along with this it can be added some other great maps like the ChallengeMaps v1-v3, AlphaSkillTrail v1-v3, Skillmap v5-v12, and also program the mode with an NI automatic action which removes items like Vials and Nades, to avoid speed increasement and the famous grenade + kodachi trick to fly high and finish quickly, also since I read before about checkpoints(Which give exp when you take them)to be added I'd suggest adding them in strategic points of the maps, Skillmap for example should have Checkpoint first in the end of the square way, others in each square where we dashers normally perform super dash shortcuts or tricks near finish since this is something pretty challenging depending on the skill, also make it that if the player took the checkpoint from square way's end he/she can't go back to take other checkpoints like in first, second or third super dash square, he/she must take the checkpoint in the platform below the boxes of the square way's end and continue like that. I think it would be nice to see and add to the game for since there are many players like me, Kazuma, Zerphy, KingAngelus, Demanoid, XxxFir3xxX and more who would enjoy it and also would bring some interest from not skillmap players to come and give a try in harder maps than the basic skillmaps or DusterSkillTrail v1.
[Image: nwfzWPT.png]
DISCORD:
Lunox#1687
Thanks given by: Tom , hera15
(12-12-2018, 05:32 PM)Castiel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.For what I read here, and since I am a skillmapper and dasher, I think it would be nice and special for players like me to have something specialized for this activity, no need at all of making a "Skillmapper/Skillmap Channel" separated from the rest, it would end up in no uses just like Noob channel and other channels we know, I'd say it would be better to program a game mode named "Skillmap Mode" aka "Skillmap Game" which broughts only maps like DusterSkillTrail v1-v4, Dussappose Race, Skillmap v1-v4, and the rest of skillmaps the server already has, along with this it can be added some other great maps like the ChallengeMaps v1-v3, AlphaSkillTrail v1-v3, Skillmap v5-v12, and also program the mode with an NI automatic action which removes items like Vials and Nades, to avoid speed increasement and the famous grenade + kodachi trick to fly high and finish quickly, also since I read before about checkpoints(Which give exp when you take them)to be added I'd suggest adding them in strategic points of the maps, Skillmap for example should have Checkpoint first in the end of the square way, others in each square where we dashers normally perform super dash shortcuts or tricks near finish since this is something pretty challenging depending on the skill, also make it that if the player took the checkpoint from square way's end he/she can't go back to take other checkpoints like in first, second or third super dash square, he/she must take the checkpoint in the platform below the boxes of the square way's end and continue like that. I think it would be nice to see and add to the game for since there are many players like me, Kazuma, Zerphy, KingAngelus, Demanoid, XxxFir3xxX and more who would enjoy it and also would bring some interest from not skillmap players to come and give a try in harder maps than the basic skillmaps or DusterSkillTrail v1.

Totally agree, could be a great idea. Better than the Skillmap Channel.. They can add a special mode for this, more comfortable.

Thanks given by: hera15 , Castiel
(12-12-2018, 05:32 PM)Castiel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.For what I read here, and since I am a skillmapper and dasher, I think it would be nice and special for players like me to have something specialized for this activity, no need at all of making a "Skillmapper/Skillmap Channel" separated from the rest, it would end up in no uses just like Noob channel and other channels we know, I'd say it would be better to program a game mode named "Skillmap Mode" aka "Skillmap Game" which broughts only maps like DusterSkillTrail v1-v4, Dussappose Race, Skillmap v1-v4, and the rest of skillmaps the server already has, along with this it can be added some other great maps like the ChallengeMaps v1-v3, AlphaSkillTrail v1-v3, Skillmap v5-v12, and also program the mode with an NI automatic action which removes items like Vials and Nades, to avoid speed increasement and the famous grenade + kodachi trick to fly high and finish quickly, also since I read before about checkpoints(Which give exp when you take them)to be added I'd suggest adding them in strategic points of the maps, Skillmap for example should have Checkpoint first in the end of the square way, others in each square where we dashers normally perform super dash shortcuts or tricks near finish since this is something pretty challenging depending on the skill, also make it that if the player took the checkpoint from square way's end he/she can't go back to take other checkpoints like in first, second or third super dash square, he/she must take the checkpoint in the platform below the boxes of the square way's end and continue like that. I think it would be nice to see and add to the game for since there are many players like me, Kazuma, Zerphy, KingAngelus, Demanoid, XxxFir3xxX and more who would enjoy it and also would bring some interest from not skillmap players to come and give a try in harder maps than the basic skillmaps or DusterSkillTrail v1.
The reason why I tried to separate the skill map channels is because there are users in Korea who are just skill maps.
I want to be with you, but it's pretty hard to find.
Most people come and disturb.
So, I think it's better to have a guided tour where you can meet professional people.

Your idea is detailed and professional. I think it's a good idea.
[Image: OfiuJ6F.gif]
Thanks given by: Castiel