Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
send me suggestions
Give staff autonomy to ban abusers and some decent commands to verify hackers (I doubt anyone working on this update knows how to do this, but w.e) 

It's completely ***** up to have to wait for the owner to check an "admin_proc" every time you get someone cheating. Also, quit this stupid thinking that "banning people will make you lose players". You're actually losing players pissed with all that *****.

In addition to the useless things that need to be removed from the game, this anti-hack needs to be smoother. 

Whoever played this client without the anti-hack system running knows what I'm talking about. Actually, it doesn't catch most of the hacks and mrs edits being used rn in clan wars and brings thousand of bugs to the game. I don't know, you should think about removing it and leave all the work for the team. You got some decent staff like eun, tj, angry.

This is a ***** old game, every person in 2k19 with a first gen i5 can play at least 10 other games better than this, you won't get new players now. You should work on keeping your current player base and bring old players back. Follow some successful examples, like WoW Classic, use the nostalgia to your advantage, bring some old songs and themes back along with some gradual little changes.

Anyways, you guys are probably 3 or 4 years too late, good luck tho.

LOL  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks given by: ChronoKnight
(10-04-2019, 03:48 PM)YatenN Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Give staff autonomy to ban abusers and some decent commands to verify hackers (I doubt anyone working on this update knows how to do this, but w.e) 

It's completely ***** up to have to wait for the owner to check an "admin_proc" every time you get someone cheating. Also, quit this stupid thinking that "banning people will make you lose players". You're actually losing players pissed with all that *****.

In addition to the useless things that need to be removed from the game, this anti-hack needs to be smoother. 

Whoever played this client without the anti-hack system running knows what I'm talking about. Actually, it doesn't catch most of the hacks and mrs edits being used rn in clan wars and brings thousand of bugs to the game. I don't know, you should think about removing it and leave all the work for the team. You got some decent staff like eun, tj, angry.

This is a ***** old game, every person in 2k19 with a first gen i5 can play at least 10 other games better than this, you won't get new players now. You should work on keeping your current player base and bring old players back. Follow some successful examples, like WoW Classic, use the nostalgia to your advantage, bring some old songs and themes back along with some gradual little changes.

Facts! Main reason I quit is because of the shotbotting Koreans and nothing is being done against them.
Thanks given by: Scythez , Cursor , Equa , ChronoKnight
(10-05-2019, 09:57 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-04-2019, 03:48 PM)YatenN Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Give staff autonomy to ban abusers and some decent commands to verify hackers (I doubt anyone working on this update knows how to do this, but w.e) 

Facts! Main reason I quit is because of the shotbotting Koreans and nothing is being done against them.

^ this.
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by: Cursor , ChronoKnight
that clip of the one aimbotting is actually crazy
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Banana Dacing
(10-05-2019, 09:57 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

What are you talking about? You were esping sbing aimbotting and all other ways for years, you are one of the last people can talk about that.And i still remembers that ihateijjiguy was calling you as best aim while you were aimbotting on qgunz lol.

Buy me a computer so I can play = +1 user

P.s. i wouldn't play that dead game with Full of hackers so if you buy me computer i will play decent games kkkkkk
Make new weapons, like donor sprays like Renards, rifles & machine guns for questers, not just new revolvers and remade shotguns with new colors but it's the same weapon...
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
stop ***** allowing macro users
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by: Cursor , Scythez , Adapting , joobie , ChronoKnight
nice  Cool
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk