Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
send me suggestions
Make Avatars last forever instead of the 30 day duration when purchased on the Donation Shop 
Thanks given by: ChronoKnight
(11-06-2019, 04:31 PM)joobie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Make Avatars last forever instead of the 30 day duration when purchased on the Donation Shop 

I think it will never happen

and if happen, 10k coins for each one
[Image: giphy.gif]

Discord: Infused#6195
(11-06-2019, 05:28 PM)Infused Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-06-2019, 04:31 PM)joobie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Make Avatars last forever instead of the 30 day duration when purchased on the Donation Shop 

I think it will never happen

and if happen, 10k coins for each one
de hecho, ya existe avatars permanentes, no sea novato xd
Add an option to add custom music advanced.
(Menu, InGame, CharSelect, etc)

-Stop allowing macro players and most of cases vpn
-optimize ***** antihack system
-no level for donator items
-old themes and vanilla music plz this server is so horrible and no one likes the music neither euro theme
-provide newer graphics options that gives a fps boost like the Nvidia and AMD level of detail *****
-CW FOR NON DONOR PLAYERS DAMN.....
-for some reason all players feel this timing so heavy, screen lagging, i mean, we dont want ***** cancer sonic timing  but cmon, is just weird
-balance weapons a bit, this ***** is pay to win, really unbalanced donator  and   admins  knows that but they just dont care lmao
-PLS,  stop selling hacks nerd
-ban snuwfer and rein/rakuzan, specialforce
-PLAY BUTTON IN CW 0 SECS PLEASE
-public spectator view for  players
-switch sides in tdm each round and show all team dmg at the end of the round just like in CW

please  kill yourself and i hope you get cancer
yo honestly, i agree with abuchaibe3
Thanks given by: abuchaibe3 , ChronoKnight