Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggestion
make clanwars anonymous so people can't tell which clan is going up and reduces dodge
Thanks given by: Hatsune , Eun
I've been saying this for the longest time. . . . clan names being shown only makes way for swappers and dodgers. Back in the old days you were supposed to queue up against anyone, not this new-age dodging and insta-cancelling. Makes clan war extremely boring.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: euj
another suggestion of mine would be add a nondonar tick box for cw. So you spawn in the cw 120/100 9dmg sgs and 5/5 meds. Would be more fun imo for those who wanna play low stats
Thanks given by: abuchaibe3
(12-02-2019, 03:54 AM)star Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.another suggestion of mine would be add a nondonar tick box for cw. So you spawn in the cw 120/100 9dmg sgs and 5/5 meds. Would be more fun imo for those who wanna play low stats

are you donating to pay the server cost monthly? but we can spawn the donor parts for less overpower items in a option
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2019, 03:54 AM)star Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.another suggestion of mine would be add a nondonar tick box for cw. So you spawn in the cw 120/100 9dmg sgs and 5/5 meds. Would be more fun imo for those who wanna play low stats

totally agree, you can put that option in cw, everybody knows donator items are so ***** unbalanced but you just dont care, a lot of people switching accs between them cuz  some ppl dont have, most of times is ridiculous and unfair this paytowin system lol
Thanks given by:
also an option to click and ban all peruvians/venezuelans
Thanks given by: Reward
SHUT YO REDUCING RETARDED NO SKILL HAVING SIPPIN WATER WITH A FAT ***** DIP IN YOUR MOUTH THE FCK UP

and last but not least

LEARN HOW TO LOAD UP THE FCKING GAME WITHOUT CHEATING

thanks, fking loser.

@Pls BROTHER the only reason why this fcking sht lord even wants 120/120 and things like that in CWAR is because he gains a HUGE advantage while playing with UC/OC including his fking loser friends

[Image: d86eb1ba08df2c43997f4aa34cdb44c3.png]

YIKES

still don't understand how the fck these kids aren't banned yet but then again it's 2019 gunz and that $$$$ gotta get acquired somehow

you don't know what you're doing right??? it's all just numbers? ... right?

but you somehow know exactly everything you need to do in order to UC/OC, and you DO IT ON STREAM
and your clan mates are telling you EXACTLY how to do it... LMFAO @Pls

[Image: 5aa50be0de3ea628144d1a779e58e29b.png]

"that's full ban" AS IF YOU KIDS DON'T ALREADY DO THIS IN EVERY SINGLE CWAR LMFAO
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by:
suggestion thread not a QQ thread
Thanks given by: Michou
i agree with both these suggestions. the 400 hp rush isnt part of gunz atleast make it lower. and snuwfer stop crying already jeez. if u werent stupid id explain BCLK to u
Thanks given by:
retard alert

ok beyondz go ahead enlighten me LMAO

even more cringe that michou kid used to  be staff at UGG
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by: