Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who are these people
(01-03-2017, 11:50 PM)1stJoshiru Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-02-2017, 08:22 AM)Dench Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-02-2017, 01:01 AM)ssyou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-01-2017, 03:33 PM)Dench Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.S/o yysyd clam 5

scrub soz4owned UR SHlT

Is Ash still lifting for dem gainz? Knock your block off our kid npnp.. S/O my ***** hoodlum still grabbing hates from yall i bet

***** me I forgot all about Dean doing that lmfao.

GG
Thanks given by: Mashira
(01-02-2017, 08:22 AM)Dench Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-02-2017, 01:01 AM)ssyou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-01-2017, 03:33 PM)Dench Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.S/o yysyd clam 5

scrub soz4owned UR SHlT

Is Ash still lifting for dem gainz? Knock your block off our kid npnp.. S/O my ***** hoodlum still grabbing hates from yall i bet

i still look for this kid around manchester, ill bump in to him one day

any of you older guys know KaiYosu or Jordan from the UK? if you do what happened to them man!

Thanks given by:
Moved to Spam Corner.
Thanks given by:
(12-30-2016, 09:54 AM)ssyou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-29-2016, 07:47 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.illythicac is kamikaze aka wanabe gosu-vu aka wanabe flameshot aka wanabe gunnyx aka wanabe someone from arenis and much more.

Kid never gives up. Cant hit for ***** without his shotbot anymore either, funny Wink

Why would you pretend to be someone who was trash? I literally 16-4'd Gosu-Vu

(12-29-2016, 07:47 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.illythicac is kamikaze aka wanabe gosu-vu aka wanabe flameshot aka wanabe gunnyx aka wanabe someone from arenis and much more.

Kid never gives up. Cant hit for ***** without his shotbot anymore either, funny Wink

Wtf is a shotbot?

gosu vu trash lmao back in gzf days everyone fooled that niqqa around even maurtiz will tell u he got whooped by everyone and that other ***** niqqa snuwfur too he ***** XD u gettin exicted cus of gosu-vu XD
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2017, 08:09 PM)Dagz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-30-2016, 09:54 AM)ssyou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Wtf is a shotbot?

gosu vu trash lmao back in gzf days everyone fooled that niqqa around even maurtiz will tell u he got whooped by everyone and that other ***** niqqa snuwfur too he ***** XD u gettin exicted cus of gosu-vu XD

snuwfer was pretty good mate, one of the best NA players
Thanks given by:
@tetsuo [Image: xVXtnNd.jpg]

you consider this oldskool?

hello @Ss-y0u

[Image: MGPV071.jpg]

yoshio and i dont remember the arlegend guy
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2017, 01:19 PM)Copeland Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@tetsuo [Image: xVXtnNd.jpg]

hello @Ss-y0u

want me to post the link where u got these ss's from?

Thanks given by:
(01-08-2017, 12:17 PM)tetsuo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-07-2017, 08:09 PM)Dagz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Wtf is a shotbot?

i ***** use a dagger, and he thought i hacked
not to mention he thought i was eazy korey at one point. i had to tell that ***** straight to fix up.
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2017, 01:19 PM)Copeland Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@tetsuo [Image: xVXtnNd.jpg]

hello @Ss-y0u

Erm, congrats i guess? I don't know what a win over arashi has to do with me though xD
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2017, 02:46 PM)Dagz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-08-2017, 12:17 PM)tetsuo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Wtf is a shotbot?

i ***** use a dagger, and he thought i hacked
not to mention he thought i was eazy korey at one point. i had to tell that ***** straight to fix up.

I doubt that and considering your ping is EU i highly doubt anyone would confuse you for Eazy, man you started Gunz back in Aeria, you claim you are a 'd-styler' yet can barely yo-yo niqqa you suck go back to playing wolfteam.
Thanks given by: